In my opinion, writing a good paper requires lots of skills. It requires consistent practice and effort. I think the approach and planning is sometimes
the difference between an A paper and a C paper. I do think it is important
that the paper is structured in such a way everybody can understand it. Most importantly, I think an effective paper
should have these three distinct qualities.
Organization-This is one of the skills that I
think is often ignored. I feel in other to write a good paper, it is
fundamental to know how to structure and develop ideas. These ideas should be
developed to have an introduction, body, and conclusion. Not knowing how to
develop and structure the main point makes it hard for the audience to understand
the message the writer is trying to convey. Lack of organization also makes it
less interesting because the main points are not in the right format.
Next is the development of ideas. I think this is crucial in
writing an effective paper. Development of new ideas helps put in perspective
the direction of the paper. I think it is important that every writer learn how
to use “shitty first draft” to develop new idea even if the first draft does
not make sense. I think writing a rough draft make it easier to brainstorm with
less focus on mistakes. Sometimes it might require for one to develop as many
rough drafts.
Finally, I think in
other for a paper to be effective, one has to choose and use the appropriate words.
Using the right choice of words helps convey the message the writer is trying
to send to the audience. Using clear and concise words that the audience will
understand makes the paper easier to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment