Sunday, April 15, 2012
In regard to analyzing another' writer argument and after thinking critically thinking about my own arguments, I was able to identify some of the areas that I could improve on. One of the area that I was lacking was my thesis. I was unable to assert myself when making my argument because my thesis was weak. I discovered that most of the arguments that I had written lack a strong thesis which made my argument less effective. So I learned that having a stronger thesis as well as assertiveness when writing could improve my arguments.
Another thing that I learned after analyzing another writer's argument is that my arguments are not well organized. I discovered that I need to arrange my arguments in a way that my strongest argument comes first and the weakest argument comes last. In other words, I need to do a better job putting my strongest points first and putting the weakest ones last. So I feel that If I can change these two things my arguments would be more effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment