Sunday, April 8, 2012

My most compelling evidence is my claim that undergraduate student who enrolled in graduate school immediately upon completion of a four year program are likely to have a competitive advantage in the workforce. This is strong evidence because it makes sense, and my audience can relate to it.  Everyone that has completed a four year college knows how hard it is to graduate. Taking a break after a four year college for a job only make makes it hard to enroll in graduate school. After concluding that this is my strongest claim, I am going to be restating this claim in my essay as I make my argument.

My weakest evidence is my response to the claim that students cannot afford graduate school immediately after a four year college program. I argue that most reputable companies has tuition reimbursement plan that can help upset the cost of schooling. This is my weakest evidence because completing a four year degree necessarily does not translate to a good job. To make this argument plausible, I will let my audience know that enrolling in graduate give a better competitive advantage in the workforce, but I will also let them know that they might accumulate a lot of student loan while doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment