Saturday, March 10, 2012


Of the three assignments that we’ve done so far, I found assignment #5- analyzing an advertisement the most difficult. The easiest assignment would be the topic that I am blogging on at this moment. This assignment is the easiest for me because it requires less critically thinking, and the fact that I can choose my own topic. I choose to blog about this particular topic because it addresses some of things I want to write about.
As stated earlier, I think the advertisement assignment was the most difficult because it requires a lot of research and critical thinking.  There are two reasons why I think this assignment is difficult.
First, choosing the appropriate ad and finding an ad that has text-based evidence was hard. Second, analyzing the ad itself was not easy considering that we have to of idenfity: purpose, audience, genre, and tone.

Taking this class fit perfectly into what I want to do in the future because my major requires a lot of intensive writing. Besides that I think it is a great idea to learn how to write. The whole premise of taking this class is to get better at writing, so that it can help in the future.  There are lots of things that I find interesting so far in my college experience. I must say that I find blogging very intriguing. The idea of blogging is foreign to me, however, I find the experience really interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment